Nurse, Manager Ii[Apply for this job]
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the Senior Medical Director, the Nurse Manager for the Care Coordination and Chronic and Rehabilitation Hospital Utilization Management Program manages the Care Management Team. These programs are specifically designed to meet MassHealth regulations and the University of Massachusetts Medical School commitments to MassHealth via its Interagency Service Agreement. This position provides leadership for and management of the Utilization Program for Chronic Disease and Rehabilitation Hospital (CDRH) including ongoing staff development of clinical OCA care coordinators/nurse reviewers that coordinate care for medically complex and high risk patients to promote earlier discharge planning from CDRH facilities and perform the Utilization Management Activities.
· Oversee patient care management and ensure that professional healthcare is practiced in accordance with established standards of primary nursing and standards of practice
· Assist in the design and implementation of the annual business plan
· Participate in the development of the budget for assigned cost center;monitors, evaluates and recommends changes within personnel, supplies, and equipment for assigned patient care or clinical trials unit
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
· Bachelor's degree in nursing, or equivalent
· Masters preferred
· 7 years of related experience
· 3 years of nursing management experience
· RN, current registration to practice nursing in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
· Demonstrated communication skills, both oral and written, necessary to interact with faculty, staff and sponsors
Although all aspects of this position may not be described, I certify that this is an accurate statement of the major responsibilities and the necessary minimum qualifications.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/7m69sv4nvy