New French Bakery in Minneapolis, MN is seeking full-time skilled Maintenance Mechanics to join their team. As a second or third shift Maintenance Mechanic, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing mechanical problems of all plant equipment (e.g., mechanical drive systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems).
- Troubleshoot/repair electrical problems of plant and processing equipment such as wiring, circuits, fuses, switches, electrical installations, transformers, motors and AC/DC motor drivers.
- Troubleshoot/repair electronic problems on plant processing equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Design/fabricate replacement parts or equipment.
- Perform building maintenance and repairs.
- Provide maintenance and operator training.
- Use computerized maintenance system for history and parts inventory;purchase/request replacement parts when necessary.
- Provide input into mechanical, electrical and electronic designs of equipment.
- 2-year degree in electronics or 4+ years'experience as an electronics technician, or 2 years vocational training in maintenance mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, machine shop, electricity, electronics and programmable computers.
- PLC experience
- Electrical license (preferred)
- Boiler, refrigeration and electrical licenses are a plus.
- Minimum 2 years'experience in plant and production equipment maintenance
- Ability to operate machine tools, power tools, forklift, welding equipment.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding position.
- Ability to distinguish between sounds or vibrations for equipment repair.
- Ability to distinguish colors for electronic wiring work.
- Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics, troubleshoot production equipment, and communicate effectively with machine operators and vendors.
To Apply, please visit us at www.newfrenchbakery.com and click “Careers”. Equal Opportunity Employer